Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mentors: Danaë Davis

Danaë Davis is a fine art major at UVU and loves print making.


Danaë's Artist Statement:

Creating art comes to me through forms that I feel I can express a distinct facet of my life; I exist, I am human, in nature and in the world, to which everything I am connected. I am so small, and my time lasts but a fraction of a second on the planet I thrive upon. I see beauty in the patterns within nature on the path have chosen to travel. I exist in a constant state of flux, ever winding, unraveling, churning, building up and breaking down. I am forever moving, ever living, ever changing. My work expresses the love for the nature in a place on earth where I find peace, a place where dusk and dawn become one timetable shift in light and darkness and the smallest of life becomes colossal.